From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, sultan@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Stephan Hartmann (sultan)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 19:08:12
1 Good day/night to everyone!
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
4 Stephan Hartmann is joining us from Germany (he is living close to Dresden).
5
6 He has been working on Chromium and related packages
7 and will continue his work as an official developer.
8 Here is how he describes himself:
9
10 "I started my Linux experience with Xubuntu in 2005 to do some student
11   projects related to ARM hardware. My supervisor showed Gentoo to me
12   and I loved it. Now using Gentoo for more than 10 years for daily
13   work.
14   I'm living in a small town close to Dresden in Germany and I'm working
15   as research assistant at Technical University of Dresden as well as
16   R&D engineer for a small company. In both jobs I mostly do ASIC/FPGA
17   digital design and verification.
18   In my free time I read a lot or I go cycling."
19
20 Please give him a warm welcome!