From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, steils@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Stefan Strogin (steils)
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 19:56:16
Good morning/evening everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer.

Stefan is joining us from Kiev, Ukraine.

He has been working on LibreSSL porting (and will continue his work as an
official developer). Here is how he describes himself:

"Born in Moscow, moved to Kiev three years ago.
My hobbies (some of them) are: free and open source software, music, guitar,
D&D, classic computer games, pre-reform Russian orthography, election
monitoring.
I like programming since childhood, my favourite language is C. While
working
on Gentoo I hope to learn something new, improve my technical skills and
contribute more to the open source software overall upstreaming patches when
possible."

Please give him a warm welcome!