From: justin <jlec@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer Amy Winston (amynka)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 07:32:00
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I would like to introduce our newest addition from Prague, Amy Winston
4 (amynka).
5
6 She is planning to bring real 3D printing support to Gentoo. So
7 hopefully Gentoo will be drawing level with other big distributions in
8 this area. Beside that she expressed interest in openrc and openscad.
9
10 When we asked her to write some lines about herself, she simple wrote:
11
12 3D printers,Music,Psychology
13
14 that wasn't too much, but she improved,
15
16 My name is Amy Winston and I hate writing about myself.
17 Apart form that I like to play on various musical instruments
18 and annoy openSUSE and Gentoo communities with precisely
19 picked nitpicking on IRC.
22 Although she is not very chatty, she is a very friendly person and has
23 proven to have a solid knowledge about Gentoo. So I am really looking
24 forward to her contributions and it will be a joy working with her.
25
26 Please join me in giving her a warm welcome,
27
28 Justin