From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Agenda for the council meeting of January 18th 2010
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:00:42
1 Here is the agenda for the council meeting of January 18th 2010. It's
2 packed so I will advise everybody to be on time in order to minimize
3 timing slippage.
4
5 1. Intro (5 minutes, including late arrivals)
6 1.1. Make sure somebody is logging
7 1.2. Roll call
8 1.3 Who wants to chair?
9 1.4. Last chance for remarks on the agenda
10
11 2. prefix status (5 minutes)
12 What has been done since last meeting? What still needs to be done and
13 ETA for that?
14
15 3. mtime preservation status (5 minutes)
16 What has been done since last meeting? What still needs to be done and
17 ETA for that?
18
19 4. Should we move xz unpacking from EAPI4 to EAPI3? (5 minutes)
20 This should have made it to the agenda last month but didn't (blame
21 Calchan). A PMS patch should be ready for the meeting. If so then
22 please vote.
23
24 5. GLEP 57 (5 minutes)
25 Please discuss briefly and vote on whether to approve this GLEP or not.
26
27 6. GLEP 58 (5 minutes)
28 Please discuss briefly and vote on whether to approve this GLEP or not.
29
30 7. GLEP 59 (5 minutes)
31 Please discuss briefly and vote on whether to approve this GLEP or not.
32
33 8. GLEP 60 (5 minutes)
34 Please discuss briefly and vote on whether to approve this GLEP or not.
35
36 9. GLEP 61 (5 minutes)
37 Please discuss briefly and vote on whether to approve this GLEP or not.
38
39 10. Do we want to merge the code maintained by Tomas Sachau for
40 multiple ABIs into portage 2.2 or should it be kept in a separate
41 repository for now? (10 minutes)
42 Note that this is not about approving the project for inclusion in the
43 main tree but merely letting Thomas and Zac more easily maintain this
44 experimental code. Note also that the portage repository is being
45 switched to git right now (bug 196025).
46
47 11. Conclusion (5 minutes)
48 11.1 Action list. Who does what and when?
49 11.2 Who takes care of the summary and log for this meeting? When?
50 11.3 Next meeting date/time.
51 11.4 Who will follow-up discussions and prepare the agenda for the
52 next meeting?
53
54 12. Open floor (ad libitum)
55 Topics: multilib, vdb timestamps, anything else.