From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Agostino "ago" Sarubbo
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:18:18
Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Agostino "ago"
Sarubbo is joining us from Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, and he has already
joined the amd64 team. He is also helping in security as well. Here is
how he describes himself:

"I come from Cosenza, Italy, a city in southern Italy. Currently, I
study at University of Calabria.
I've contributing to gentoo for a year as arch tester for amd64.
Apart from computer interest, I love listen and play music and watch films."

Please give him a warm welcome and remember that no matter how many bugs
you assign to amd64, we will always be able to handle them! :)