From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] CI upgrade done!
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:25:50
On Mon, 2019-07-08 at 08:17 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
> Good news, everyone. > > Since radhermit fixed the main blocker for pkgcheck upgrade, I will be > deploying another attempt today. Please take cover and expect huge > explosion once it starts running.
The upgrade is done, and new version of pkgcheck seems to be working reasonable fine. Big thanks to Tim for all his hard work! The new version fixes a bug that prevented some of the cases of nonsolvable deps from showing up, and adds some new checks (see [1]). I've fixed ~riscv breakage that was detected correctly now, and metadata.xml mismatched indentation regressions. [1] https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/output.html -- Best regards, Michał Górny