From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] CI upgrade done!
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:25:50
1 On Mon, 2019-07-08 at 08:17 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Good news, everyone.
3 >
4 > Since radhermit fixed the main blocker for pkgcheck upgrade, I will be
5 > deploying another attempt today. Please take cover and expect huge
6 > explosion once it starts running.
7
8 The upgrade is done, and new version of pkgcheck seems to be working
9 reasonable fine. Big thanks to Tim for all his hard work!
10
11 The new version fixes a bug that prevented some of the cases of
12 nonsolvable deps from showing up, and adds some new checks (see [1]).
13
14 I've fixed ~riscv breakage that was detected correctly now,
15 and metadata.xml mismatched indentation regressions.
16
17 [1] https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/output.html
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny