From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Amadeusz Żołnowski (aidecoe)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:30:55
I'm happy to re-introduce Amadeusz Żołnowski (aidecoe), this time as a
Gentoo developer. Amadeusz worked with Lance Albertson (Ramereth) as a
Google Summer of Code student last summer, working on dracut. He's
interested in working on dracut, as well as genkernel, plymouth, and
other miscellaneous boot-related packages.

Here's what Amadeusz has to say about himself:

"I'm from Poland. I'm studying Computer Science at Gdańsk University of
Technology. Thanks to the university I don't have much life, so what can
I say? In rare free time I contribute to Dracut, waste my time on
#gentoo-pl, experiment with software, which leads me to more and more
compact and handy environment (prefer console apps). I'm devoted to the
editor of the beast (Vim, to be strict). mpd usually plays electronic
music, sometimes classical and metal. Besides computers I like
philosophy, humor of Monty Python, G. Carlin and South Park, J. Conrad's
books and walking along the beach at night..."

Please give him a warm welcome.

Donnie Berkholz
Sr. Developer, Gentoo Linux