From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Thomas Beierlein (TomJBE)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:31:03
1 It is a pleasure for me to introduce Thomas "TomJBE" Beierlein as new full Gentoo developer. He is
2 joining the german conspiracy, is part of upstream for media-libs/hamlib and has some interest in
3 media-radio and sci-electionics categories. Here is, how he describes himself:
4
5 > I am married and we have a son. He started his studies just last year.
6 > I learned machine building but I am now teaching mainly in the fields
7 > of automation and embedded control.
8 > Hobbies are ham radio, hiking, a little bit mountaineering and climbing and
9 > playing trombone.
10
11 Please give him a warm welcome.
14 Thomas Sachau