From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Vicente "vincent" Olivert Riera
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:12:36
1 It is a pleasure for me to announce the inclusion of another developer
2 into our project:
3
4 Vicente "vincent" Olivert Riera is joining is from the middle of spain
5 and plans to help out in various areas, especially the arch teams.
6
7 Here is, how he describes himself:
8
9 > I'm from a _very_ little town of Valencia (Spain), near the Mediterranean
10 > sea. I don't have a job right now because I'm studing the last year
11 > of my degree (computer engineering). I like to practise frontenis (a racket
12 sport)
13 > and run, but now I can't because I hurted my knee due to do too
14 > much sport. I like the cinema, music and those things that everybody likes. I'm
15 interested
16 > on a lot of things, and one of them is Gentoo :P
17
18 Please give him a warm welcome.
22 Thomas Sachau
23 Gentoo Linux Developer