From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Michal "mgorny" Górny
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 14:46:03
1 Betelgeuse announced a new dev not from Germany or the US, i dont want to stand back, so it is my
2 pleasure to announce the addition of our newest polish member: Michal "mgorny" Górny.
3
4 I have already seen some nice contributions to Sunrise and now, he will join Sunrise and x11 team.
5
6 Here is also a short introduction of himself:
7
8 > Well, I live in Poland, in a small town 26 km from Poznan. I'm an ICT
9 > technician by profession, and now I'm studying Energy Engineering at
10 > PUT. Besides computers, I enjoy wandering.
13 So please welcome him and dont mind giving him work by opening some X related bugs ;-)
17 Thomas Sachau
18
19 Gentoo Linux Developer