From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Cc: Gentoo-Desktop <gentoo-desktop@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] KDE project 20090401 meeting summary
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 01:28:12
1 Hello.
2
3 With my apologies for the 2 weeks delay here is the summary for the KDE
4 project 20090401 meeting. You can find the summary [1] and log [2] at
5 our dev space [3] as well.
6
7 [1] -
8 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/meeting-logs/kde-project-meeting-summary-20090401.txt
9 [2] -
10 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/meeting-logs/kde-project-meeting-log-20090401.txt
11 [3] - http://kde.gentoo.org
12
13 Given the 2 weeks that have passed since the meeting, a few issues have
14 got some updates in the meanwhile.
15
16 - Removing kdeprefix for apps not in kde-base
17 This has already been done.
18
19 - Removing dead members
20 I've sent the emails and have updated the page
21
22 - koffice status / what is needed
23 scarabeus decided not to add the RCs in the tree and will instead add
24 the final release hard masked as the RCs weren't considered worthy.
27 For the KDE team,
30 Regards,
31
32 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
33 Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / SPARC / KDE

kde-project-meeting-summary-20090401.txt text/plain