From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Panagiotis Christopoulos (pchrist)
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 14:46:48
It's my pleasure to introduce Panagiotis Christopoulos (pchrist) as a
new Gentoo developer. He will work on our Lisp and Scheme packages.

Panagiotis lives in historical Athens, Greece, where he studies Computer
Science at the Technological Educational Institute. His specific
interests, are compiler internals and parallel computing. Apart from
Lisp and Scheme, what he knows best is good old C. He also has some
system administration experience as he built and now maintains three
beowulf clusters, all of them running Gentoo. He owns a few x86_64
machines, two x86, one mips sgi o2 r5k box and a sparcstation 4. And
guess what, those also run Gentoo.

When not at a computer or spending time with his girlfriend, Panagiotis
reads science fiction novels or watches movies and TV series. He seems
to be a big fan of Dune and Battlestar Galactica.

Please everybody, give a warm welcome to pchrist.