From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Re: [gentoo-project] Agenda for Gentoo Council meeting on 2014-02-25
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 01:15:08
1 Am Freitag, 21. Februar 2014, 05:00:44 schrieb Donnie Berkholz:
2 > I've attached a draft agenda for Tuesday's meeting. Suggestions welcome!
3
4 Re "Stable keywords on testing architectures":
5
6 The proposed solution is only touching part of the issue; it kinda ignores
7 what happens to the keywords themselves.
8
9 Anything is better than the current randomness.
10
11 Example: Ebuild maintainer wants to drop old versions, looks at eshowkw
12 output, gets confused by random stable / nonstable marking.
13 (Enough people have asked me in the last weeks.)
14
15 * drop em all
16 * just revert our previous decision as we wont push it anyway
17 * come up with some compromise and define what package maintainers can /
18 cannot do
21 Andreas K. Huettel
22 Gentoo Linux developer (council, kde)
23 dilfridge@g.o
24 http://www.akhuettel.de/