From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: Gentoo Sparc <gentoo-sparc@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pr@g.o, gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>, anant@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Operations lead --- armin76
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:34:25
1 All,
2 It is my pleasure to announce that after some arm twisting, Raúl Porcel
3 (armin76) has accepted the previously open position of sparc Operations
4 Manager. This is no real change since that's what he's been doing for
5 us anyway.
6
7 A note to those of you wanting to give nice sparc systems to someone who
8 can use them, Raúl is in the market. Just keep in mind that Raúl is in
9 Barcelona, Spain before you make him an offer.
10
11 The CC to gentoo-pr and to anant is for GMN and for whatever else PR
12 uses this sort of inforation for --- if that's the wrong way to contact
13 GWN, please let me know.
14
15 Please join me in congratulating Raúl on his now-official position in
16 the sparc project. As I said above, I can't really say "new position"
17 since this is already what he's doing for us.
18
19 Thanks and regards,
20 Ferris
21 --
22 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
23 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel)