From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Service EOL Announcement: wwwold.gentoo.org and GuideXML support on dev.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 00:10:11
1 On 4/26/15 at 2:13 PM, Alex Legler wote:
2 > After the successful relaunch of our website earlier this month, we're
3 > continuing the rework of our web sites. As such, the following services
4 > will be discontinued on July 1, 2015:
5 >
6 > - wwwold.gentoo.org
7 > - GuideXML processing on dev.gentoo.org
8
9 As recent updates on dev.gentoo.org seem to have rendered all GuideXML
10 processing unusable, I have now disabled the runtime ahead of schedule.
11
12 Accessing a GuideXML document will result in a 503 w/relevant error
13 information. We'd be glad to set up redirects for any migrated contents.
14
15 Lacking resources to tackle this problem in any other way, I apologize
16 for any inconvenience caused by the sudden shutdown.