From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Virtualization Project Kick-Off Meeting
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:56:39
Hi everyone

As you might already know Gentoo has a Virtualization project.
The goal of the project is to coordinate the various efforts in
generating documentation for virtualization solutions available in
Gentoo, to maintain common packages, etc.

There's already a bit of information on our project page

I want to invite all people interested in virtualization on Gentoo (or
Gentoo in virtualized environments) to a kick-off meeting in our IRC
channel in #gentoo-virtualization.

To figure out a date where most of the people can participate, I've set
up a Doodle query here:

So, users and devs: please visit the above site and fill in your name
and or nickname (please don't forget to adjust your timezone).

Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer
Areas of responsibility:
  Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin
E-Mail     : dev-zero@g.o
GnuPG FP   : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5  4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30