From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Qt category move
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:19:12
1 This is an advance announcement. On Saturday March 2 the Qt team will
2 move the x11-libs/qt-* packages to a new category: dev-qt (as
3 discussed before on the gentoo-dev mailing list). We will also make
4 the necessary adjustments in eclasses, profiles, and packages
5 depending on Qt. Other developers are welcome to join us in that
6 effort. We will be using #gentoo-qt on Freenode for coordination.
7
8 Note that overlay maintainers will also need to adjust their ebuilds
9 depending on Qt.
10
11 Questions can be directed to our IRC channel #gentoo-qt or email qt@g.o
12 --
13 Cheers,
14
15 Ben | yngwin
16 Gentoo developer
17 Gentoo Qt project lead, Gentoo Wiki admin