From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Re: Arch teams Resources (round 2) - General issues
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 19:34:02

Sometime ago after the issue of "slacking arches" was raised again at a
council meeting, I've started an internal discussion with Gentoo's arch
teams, to determine the current status of the arch teams and to check
how we could help improve it.

I'm now quoting one email I've sent in the last round, hoping to start a
public discussion about two issues raised internally.
I'm bcc'ing the arch teams so they're aware of this new thread and to
give them a chance to chime in.