From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Naohiro Aota (naota)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:37:17
I'm happy to re-introduce Naohiro Aota (naota), this time as a Gentoo
developer. Naohiro worked as a Google Summer of Code student last summer
on Gentoo/DragonFlyBSD and is coming on-board to continue working with
FreeBSD variants on Gentoo.

Javier Villavicencio (the_paya) and Markos Chandras (hwoarang) will be
the Yodas to his Luke Skywalker.

Naohiro tells us:

    I was born in Nagasaki Japan, lived in Kagoshima from when I
    was in junior high and high school. Now I live in Osaka.

    I'm Osaka University student majoring information science on
    my 3rd year. I love reading: almost Sci-Fi, fantasy, mystery
    and of course programming or computer relevant books.

Please give him a warm welcome.

Donnie Berkholz
Sr. Developer, Gentoo Linux