From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Not so new developer: Dror Levin (spatz)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:48:20
1 I think it's about time to put a stop to pva's record attempt in
2 slacking on announcements. Dror has been with us for many many months
3 now but hasn't had the pleasure of being announced yet. He initially
4 joined us from Israel to help with the Qt effort. Hopefully by now he
5 has also ventured to other areas of the tree. Here's what he tells about
6 himself:
7
8 "I'm the youngest of 4 siblings. Currently studying for a bachelors
9 degree in CS while working part time as a programmer in a start-up
10 company. I have a girlfriend for 2+ years with whom I currently live.
11 I've been a Gentoo user since the 1.4 days of 2002 and was always
12 interested in helping out, now finally real-life has given me the chance
13 :) Hobbies include mostly Star Wars, cats and chocolate."
14
15 If this is the first time you hear about spatz, give him a warm welcome.
16 Others can use this opportunity to praise his good work so far or remind
17 him to get back from slacking depending on which one applies.
18
19 Regards,
20 Petteri