From: Tobias Heinlein <keytoaster@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Sergei Trofimovich (slyfox)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:07:46
1 Damn, I totally forgot to announce that Sergei "slyfox" Trofimovich from
2 Belarus has joined our ranks a few weeks ago. In order to not delay it
3 any further, here's stuff he told us about himself:
4
5 I'm shy.
6 Ok, I'm from Belarus, the country of blue lakes and green(!) forests.
7 I like to contemplate wild nature walking in forest. Like to read
8 interesting stuff which forces imagination to play (sci-fi stuff). Like
9 to ride snowboard, bicycle, skateboard, other ridable stuff ;]. As
10 computer languages are quite similar (almost said "boring") I started to
11 look at natural languages as things to learn :p
12
13 So, nothing special here :]
16 Please give him a warm welcome.