From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Return of a developer: Jory A. Pratt (anarchy)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 19:11:15
1 It's my pleasure to announce the return of Jory A. Pratt (anarchy) as
2 a Gentoo developer. Jory has been very active recently to put our
3 mozilla stuff back into shape and he will go on doing that. As
4 recruiting has changed a lot since he first joined his quizzes
5 required a serious brush up, but he worked on this with diligence.
6
7 Those who have been with Gentoo for a while may remember how Jory left
8 us. I can assure you from the many hours I've talked with him recently
9 that he has changed and is doing a lot of effort to behave properly.
10 Those who still have doubts should know that he will be closely
11 watched just in case. If you have any concerns about Jory returning
12 please address them to me in private, not on this list. I will do my
13 best to answer and explain.
14
15 When not working on Gentoo, Jory is a father and husband. He also runs
16 a motorcycle shop. Please join me in congratulating him for his
17 return.
18
19 Denis.