From: "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Andrey Grozin (grozin)
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 17:40:19
Joining us from Novosibirsk, Russia is Andrey Grozin. Andrey will be
working on those weird science ebuilds we have in the tree. He will be
joining the sci and sci-mathematics herds. Andrey will be join
neddyseagoon in the ranks of our oldest developers. He was coding
Fortran long before I was born. Andrey works in the area of theoretical
particle physics and has written several books. He also has a couple of
projects little project registered at freshmeat (greyboard and ccp).
Please give him the usual warm welcome.

PS. From now on announcements will be sent to -project as they aren't
technical in nature.