From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] [GLEP 56] metadata.xml status
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 18:46:01
Hey all,

We're currently at 52 out of 131 categories converted which puts us at
just shy of 40%. Only these 52 categories are currently being
auto-generated since the script works on a per category basis.

I'd still like thank everyone that's been updating individual packages
to use GLEP 56 since you're making entire category conversions quicker.

I'm attaching the current wrapper script I use to generate
use.local.desc. I'll run this at least once a day during the week. I'm
rarely at my commit machine on the weekends so if someone else wants to
run it on the weekends, that'll be good.

Before anyone asks, yes I've asked infra to run this and as per infra..
they're waiting until 100% of the conversion is done and they don't have
to run a wrapper script.

File name MIME type application/x-shellscript