From: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, chrisadr@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Christopher Díaz Riveros (ChrisADR)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:34:05
Good day everyone!

It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to the Gentoo
Developer community.

Christopher Díaz Riveros joins us from Lima, Peru.  He has been an
active member of the Gentoo Security team as a Security Padawan and is
joining them as a GLSA Coordinator.  Chris intends to dive in and go for
commit access in the near future.

As he wraps up his studies at TECSUP Technical Institute, Chris is
looking forward to bringing awareness about the benefits of open source
software to his fellow Peruvians and considers joining Gentoo to be a
good step toward doing so.

Here's a short blurb from Chris:

"
Hello everyone,
Thank you very much for accepting me in the community.  It is a great
pleasure to be able to share with all of you (with whom I have already
met and with whom I am going to meet). I hope we can work together on
many projects and make Gentoo an even bigger community.

I am about to finish my studies and I participate in some projects like
Git, CodeLabora, and others, and I would like to be able to help the
development of the kernel, especially in terms of security.
Regards,
Chris
"

Please give him a warm welcome!