From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: openoffice@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Maintainer needed: app-office/libreoffice, app-office/libreoffice-bin, app-office/libreoffice-l10n
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:09:36
Dear all,

Right now, noone is taking care of named packages and/or their bugs, after the
most active dev left the herd. I've asked on the herd alias some days ago if
anyone is willing to step in, however there was no positive reply (and barely
a reply at all). For this reason I've assigned

app-office/libreoffice
app-office/libreoffice-bin
app-office/libreoffice-l10n

to maintainer-needed, and would like to ask anyone interested and willing to
help to step in and revive the openoffice team.

Cheers,
Andreas

[PS. If anyone wonders why I'm taking care of this, the "openoffice" team was
about to become the "office" team some time ago, and I'm taking care of
koffice / calligra and occasionally other kde-related office apps as
kmymoney...]

[PPS. However fitting, this only coincides with Chithanh's mail by
accident...]

--
Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer