From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: openoffice@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Maintainer needed: app-office/libreoffice, app-office/libreoffice-bin, app-office/libreoffice-l10n
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:09:36
1 Dear all,
2
3 Right now, noone is taking care of named packages and/or their bugs, after the
4 most active dev left the herd. I've asked on the herd alias some days ago if
5 anyone is willing to step in, however there was no positive reply (and barely
6 a reply at all). For this reason I've assigned
7
8 app-office/libreoffice
9 app-office/libreoffice-bin
10 app-office/libreoffice-l10n
11
12 to maintainer-needed, and would like to ask anyone interested and willing to
13 help to step in and revive the openoffice team.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Andreas
19 [PS. If anyone wonders why I'm taking care of this, the "openoffice" team was
20 about to become the "office" team some time ago, and I'm taking care of
21 koffice / calligra and occasionally other kde-related office apps as
22 kmymoney...]
23
24 [PPS. However fitting, this only coincides with Chithanh's mail by
25 accident...]
28 Andreas K. Huettel
29 Gentoo Linux developer
30 kde, sci, tex, arm, printing