From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:03:01
1 the front page of http://gentoo.org/ now links to a Google Calendar (see side
2 bar). this has been around for a while, but it seems it's been more of an
3 "underground" thing, so it's time to raise its awareness.
4
5 like other aspects of Gentoo, all Gentoo developers have access to it to add
6 their own events. anything Gentoo related may be added of course ! meetings,
7 events, scheduled package events, etc...
8
9 the access step requires a bit of help though -- simply e-mail me off list
10 your gmail account and we can get you set up. once you have access, you may
11 easily pass it on to other Gentoo peeps.
12 -mike