From: "Diego E. 'Flameeyes'" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] QA last rites for dev-db/framerd
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 17:25:19
1 Unmaintained package, ebuild stale with minor QA issues still present.
2 The ebuild we have in tree is a modified version of the first one
3 committed in December 2002, which is _not_ the latest version available
4 upstream (still, the latest version available upstream is from 2005!).
5
6 Christoph (angelos) fixed three QA issues last January, but the package
7 is bitrotting fast and indeed not building with gcc 4.4 either (bug
8 #274018).
9
10 Given this history and the fact it's a leaf (nothing in tree depends on
11 it), I'm calling QA last rites on it. If you want to salvage it you have
12 time till August 13th.
15 Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
16 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
17
18 If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
19 it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/