From: "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Alice Ferrazzi (alicef)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:34:02
1 Dear all,
2
3 it is a pleasure to introduce Alice Ferrazzi (alicef) as the latest addition to
4 our dev team.
5
6 She is Italian but living in Tokyo, Japan, to study Computer Science. How does
7 this sound? I am impressed about her strength to take this challenge!!
8
9 She is also active in in the japanese Gentoo community, organizing monthly study
10 meetings. Take a look at their webpage, http://gentoo.connpass.com/.
13 Some lines from herself:
14
15 I love penguin but not every penguin just the most fast Gentoo penguin! I'm
16 organizing some Gentoo study meeting in Japan and i'm living/studing in Japan,
17 but i'm not Japanese, actually i'm Italian (but I have almost no interest in
18 Italy). I'm now studying System Development in Japan for becoming a full time
19 worker in Japan. I love to read Japanese books in Japanese and my favorite food
20 is ochazuke (お茶漬け). I like programming in python (help my mind feel relaxed)
21 and scripting in zsh or bash and making/testing new programming language, and i
22 have some interest in kernel and networking. I use vim as main text editor but i
23 like to use also cat and nano(from handbook suggestion). My WM is Qtile with
24 fallback on Awesome.
27 Please join me and give Alice a warm welcome!
28
29 Justin