From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o, gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Foundation Trustees 2010 election - previous Trustees elected unopposed
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:54:16

Dear Gentoo Foundation members,

as announced in my previous email, the nomination period for the
Foundation Trustees 2010 election ended on March 6th.
As we had 3 nominations for the 3 open seats, that means the nominees
(the Trustees that reached the end of their term), have been elected

The Foundation Trustees for the 2010 term are thus:

 * Roy Bamford
 * David Abbott
 * Joshua Jackson
 * Robin H Johnson
 * Matthew Summers

Congratulations to the new (old) Trustees.

As the election got resolved earlier than expected, due to the waived
voting period, and even though the old and new Trustees are the same, to
ensure the old and new Trustees Board have their 1 year term, I suggest
the recording date for the appointment of the new Trustees Board is set
to April 1st 2010.