From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Stanislav Ochotnicky (sochotnicky)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:46:52
1 After gathering motivation for a couple weeks it's finally my pleasure
2 to announce to you Stanislav "sochotnicky" Ochotnicky. Stanislav was a
3 GSoC student for us last year and now joined the ranks as a developer.
4 He just finished studies in Software Engineering and moved to Brno,
5 Czech republic from Slovakia to work for Red Hat as a package
6 maintainer. Consequently he will be maintaining at least packages like
7 rpm and likely branching out to other areas later.
8
9 Here is something he told about himself: "I was born in small town in
10 the north-east part of Slovakia, near our mountain range. I just love
11 hiking, mountain biking, nature photography. Other sports/hobbies
12 include skiing, squash, reading (variety of books) and definitely
13 travelling and knowing other cultures/customs."
14
15 Please welcome him like usual,
16 Petteri