From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] GNOME team meeting 2017-02-10
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 08:11:59
1 The Gentoo GNOME team will meet on Friday 2017-02-10, 20:00 UTC in the
2 #gentoo-meetings channel on Freenode.
3
4 https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170210T20
7 Agenda:
8
9 * GNOME 3.22 stabling status
10 ** Should we revert default session to X11 before stabling even if
11 USE=wayland is used, as 3.24 is close-by that makes it work better and
12 some team members themselves are having issues with it on 3.22?
13
14 * Do we need an upgrade guide for 3.22?
15
16 * -9999 ebuilds in main tree?
17
18 * Overlay vs main tree for beta/rc releases
19
20 * Overlay vs main tree for early development releases
21
22 * Meta packages dependencies and USE flags (gnome, gnome-light, gnome-
23 core-libs, etc)
24
25 * Lead elections (might get deferred to e-mails for a quorom)
26
27 * Open floor