From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Rafael G. Martins (rafaelmartins)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:11:52
1 Instead of the steady flow of Germans and the occasional North American
2 we have something different for a change. Hailing from Leopoldina/Minas
3 Gerais, Brazil we have Rafael Martins. Rafael is joining us to take care
4 of the sci-electronics category. Rafael was one of our GSoC students
5 this year working on app-portage/g-octave but his recruitment bug as
6 opened already last year (yes we tend to have queue problems still but
7 hopefully getting better). Here's something about him with his own words:
8
9 I'm a student of Control and Automation Engineering, almost finishing my
10 graduation. I'll join Gentoo to work initially for the herds
11 sci-electronics and sci-mathematics, maintaining packages like
12 sci-mathematics/octave and app-portage/g-octave (my GSoC project).
13
14 I'm a brazilian guy that spends almost all the time writing code,
15 developing electronic circuits or studying some engineering-related
16 stuff. I also like to spend some time watching soccer and car racing,
17 and playing with my friends.
18
19 Regards,
20 Petteri