From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Chris "creffett" Reffett
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 21:06:40
It is a pleasure for me to announce the addition of another developer,
this time for the kde team: Chris "creffett" Reffett is joining us from
the US and wants to help out the kde team. This is his own short

> I'm an undergraduate Computer Science/Mathematics student at George > Mason University. I've been using Gentoo since 2008 or so, and in high > school I was part of a team of students who ran a Linux-based (mainly > Gentoo) computer lab. I've been working with the Gentoo KDE team for the > past couple months, and am looking forward to contributing more in that > area.
So please give him a warm welcome and dont forget the usual amount of new bugs, so our newest member does get enough work to do :-) -- Thomas Sachau Gentoo Linux Developer