From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Jean-Noël Rivasseau (elvanor)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:01:59
1 It's my pleasure to introduce Jean-Noël Rivasseau (elvanor) as a new
2 Gentoo developer. He will start by working in the Java team, and I
3 hear there are plans for a new eclass soonish.
4
5 Jean-Noël currently lives in Paris, France, but he studied in
6 Vancouver, Canada for some time. He is 26 and happily married. Apart
7 from computers, he has a passion for games (video, role-playing and
8 boardgames), music (progressive metal & rock), and outdoors
9 (especially Mountains). No wonder he doesn't have any kids yet.
10
11 Jean-Noël expects to start his own business this coming February. He
12 has experience with C++, PHP, Java, Groovy, and JavaScript. Oh, and a
13 bit of C, Bash and Python too.
14
15 So please give a warm welcome to Jean-Noël as a new Gentoo developer.
16
17 Denis.