From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Michael Haubenwallner (haubi)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:53:09
1 It's my pleasure to introduce Michael Haubenwallner (haubi) who will
2 join us as a new developer for the Gentoo/Alt:Prefix project.
3
4 Michael has been a programmer since 1996 and uses Gentoo at work. He
5 plays all kinds of musical instruments, although mostly guitar, and
6 sings in a chorus. He is happily married, has two lovely children and
7 lives in the mountains near Graz, Austria. The perfect man with the
8 perfect life, it seems. And indeed, I ran a thorough background check
9 on him (no vapier, not that kind) and couldn't find anything
10 suspicious. Except... hold on... what's that Gentoo thing? ;o)
11
12 Denis.
13 --
14 gentoo-dev-announce@g.o mailing list