From: "Göktürk Yüksek" <gokturk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Andrey Utkin <andrey_utkin@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Andrey Utkin (andrey_utkin)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:47:37

Good day everyone!

It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.

Andrey Utkin is joining us from Ipswich, UK. He has been working on
boto3 and related packages, and expresses interest in openrc. He has
experience in multimedia processing, VoIP, and kernel driver development
.

Here is how he describes himself:

"I am a loyal Gentoo user since 2007. Having used Slackware, Debian
and FreeBSD before, I was stunned by Gentoo's transparency,
comprehensiveness and convenience, in part because it forced me to
learn many new things about how Linux works so that things _became_
transparent and comprehensive to me.

I am married to an awesome lady who is also a software engineer. We
became happy parents this June. Because of this I expect severe
shortage on free time, but my addiction to Gentoo will prevail anyway
 and I'll find time to work on it regularly."

Please give him a warm welcome!

- --
gokturk