From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:19:41
1 I'd like to announce a new Gentoo Developer, Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero).
2
3 He's going to fix all LXDE bugs ;-) and may also help with Russian
4 translations. As for now Gentoo LXDE herd is maintained by only two
5 Gentoo Developers (hwoarang and vostorga), I'm sure they'll welcome some
6 additional commits.
7
8 Here's a more detailed introduction in Pavel's own words:
9
10 "I'm a huge fan of free (as in freedom) software, and I'm also a pretty
11 active chess player. I currently work on the API Platform for one of the
12 major telecommunications companies, where I get to use Gentoo for
13 software development :). I found Gentoo a few years back, and it's been
14 my favorite distribution ever since."
15
16 Please give him a warm welcome!
17
18 Paweł