From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, council@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Council Agenda 20100809 rev 01
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:28:56
1 Hi,
2 since I am this meetings girl for everything here is first pass on our
3 agenda.
4
5 I am adding this mail only to g-dev and g-dev-announce to see if
6 everyone notice, sorry if it slip your radar. Also if you have something
7 to say on this mail please reply to gentoo-dev, or you will render me
8 quite sad about thread breaking.
9
10 Without much ado here goes THE PLAN:
11
12 1) allow all members to show up (5 min)
13 2) voting
14 2a) we have nothing to vote this time, nobody wanted anything YAY :)
15 3) discussion
16 3a) from last council meeting: the mailing list situation
17 3b) from last council meeting: eclass API changes
18 3c) EAPI 4 status (jmbsvicetto nominate this so we actualy do something new)
19 4) Bugs assigned to council@ in bugzilla and their progress
20 5) select the chair for following meeting
21 6) open floor: community/developers can smash us here :)
22 Z) buy some cookies (30 min)
23
24 Cheers
25