From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Christopher "cbrannon" Brannon
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 00:13:24
1 Good evening,
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce a new member to our joyful family.
4 Christoper is joining us from the States and he will be working on the
5 accessibility packages which do need some love I must say. This is how
6 he describes himself:
7
8 " My hobbies are technical, nerdy, or intellectual. I'm a licensed
9 amateur radio operator. My call sign is KB5KZZ.
10 I don't have a job, but I do have a Master of Science degree in computer
11 science. I really enjoy listening to classical music.
12 My interests can be broadly grouped under two categories:
13 self-improvement and improvement of the human condition.
14 I'm equally fascinated by both the lessons of the past
15 and the possibilities of the future"
16
17 Please give him a warm welcome :)
18
19 Regards,
20 --
21 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2