From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest2 Transition -- remaining packages
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:24:09
1 On 2/22/07, Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o> wrote:
2 > So after peper and myself have been on fixing most stuff related to this
3 > topic yesterday, here now is a list with remaining packages and their
4 > respective maintainers.
5 >
6 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~jokey/manifest2/manifest2-20070222.txt
7
8 I have fixed last night all problematic packages in dev-embedded and
9 sci-electronics, except for modelsim and systemc. Those 2 are fetch
10 restricted and require some kind of registration. They may even end up
11 being pmasked for other reasons. I will find some time over the
12 week-end to look at them. Would that be too late ?
13
14 Let's suppose I end up being unable to download the necessary tarballs
15 in a timely manner. Would it be acceptable to pmask them until I'm
16 able to do so or take the decision to remove them ?
17
18 Denis.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list