From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 (News) revisited
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:14:47
1 Since GLEP 42's original author and sponsor has left the project, I've
2 taken it over, and would like to have another go at getting it
3 implemented. I've just updated the version in CVS[1], which should be
4 making its way onto the www nodes, but with any luck the full text
5 should be attached here for convenience.
6
7 So, I'd like to ask for any further input on this, and if noone has any
8 major issues with it, I'd like to put it into the Council's queue for
9 discussion at the next opportunity.
10
11 Changes since the previous posted version:
12
13 * Added details of a reference implementation.

glep-0042.txt text/plain