From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more help needed with gcc-4.8 stabilization, chromium starts heavily using C++11
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 19:54:04
1 El sáb, 01-11-2014 a las 14:54 -0400, Ian Stakenvicius escribió:
2 > On 31/10/14 10:37 PM, Ian Stakenvicius wrote:
3 > > Sorry for top posting. I volunteer to write something to get the
4 > > logs attached to bugs. I'll do it next week. Whether it be
5 > > something the tinderbox can run or something separate that will use
6 > > pybugz to find bugs and then attach whatever logs are pointed to by
7 > > URLs, etc, I'll figure it out.
10 > OK, i've cobbled something together that looks like it'll work. I'll
11 > be putting this thing on a cronjob on one of my systems, and hopefully
12 > it'll be able to keep up with Diego's tinderbox runs and bug filing
13 > with as little delay as possible. I've already started running it on
14 > all bugs filed by Diego after October 20th.
15 >
16 > If anybody sees any issues with the attached build.log's, please let
17 > me know by adding the bug with the issue to a tracker I made for this
18 > purpose, bug 527870
19 >
20 > Thanks,
21 > Ian
24 At least for the bugs I have read, it looks to work nice. Thanks a
25 lot :D
26
27 Is the script placed somewhere? (for learning purposes :))
28
29 Thanks