From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Improving the support for minor arches and less common profiles in CI
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 16:15:22
1 Am Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 12:10:53 CET schrieb Michał Górny:
2 > Hi, everyone.
3 >
4 > I think most of us agree that support for minor arches in Gentoo
5 > is suboptimal, and that we've pretty much been focusing on avoiding
6 > the problem than really solving it.
9 I think it would help here to get the arches.desc glep off the ground. Sorry,
10 I've been busy with a lot of other things, but I'll try to get this done soon.
13 Andreas K. Hüttel
14 dilfridge@g.o
15 Gentoo Linux developer
16 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)