From: Mike Kelly <pioto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ML changes
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:04:01
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2 > We're going to change the -dev mailing list from completely open to where only
3 > devs can post, but any dev could moderate a non-dev post. devs who moderate in
4 > bad posts will be subject to moderation themselves. in addition the
5 > gentoo-project list will be created to take over what -dev frequently becomes.
6 > there is no requirement to be on this new list.
7 >
8 > This will probably remove the need for -core(everything gets leaked out anyway)
9 > but that's a path to cross later.
10 >
11 > We're voting on this next council meeting so if you have input, now would be
12 > the time.
13
14 Here's my input: Hell no.
15
16 I might post something more detailed later, but that's the gist of it.
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list