From: Michele Balistreri <brain@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-cvs
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:40:53
1 But categories shouldnt categorize packages for what they do? I mean,
2 if i need something to do video editing, i go search in media-video. I
3 dont think app-cvs could let people think about cvs ebuilds, i would
4 think more about cvs related applications. In my opinion categories
5 shouldnt be used for such things, maybe add an herd "cvs" if there isnt
6 already is enough.
7