From: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [OT Reply] Re: [gentoo-dev] win32codecs and avi global use flag split being intiated
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:50:25
1 On Friday 11 March 2005 07:24, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 11:18:35PM -0800, Peter Gordon wrote:
3 > > Just to let you know, Chris: You're GPG signature was broken on that
4 > > mail.
5 >
6 > I think your mail client is broken...
7
8 Actually, both ChrisWhite's and your signatures show up as bad under KMail
9 CVS... I think this is usually caused by a newline being added/removed
10 between signing and sending, but I'm not sure where the bug is since CW and
11 Peter use EnigMail, you use Mutt, and I use KMail... not really any common
12 program to fit to the symptoms.
13 --
14 Luke-Jr
15 Developer, Utopios