From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new bitcoin eclass
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 18:37:44
1 On 02/06/15 14:41, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Dnia 2015-02-05, o godz. 19:11:11
3 > "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o> napisał(a):
4 >
5 >> I proxy a set of bitcoin ebuilds for Luke-jr. Currently several ebuilds
6 >> make use of the same codebase, so its probably a good idea to migrate
7 >> that code to an eclass. Can we have the following eclass reviewed
8 >> before committing it to the tree:
9 >>
10 >> https://gitorious.org/bitcoin/gentoo/source/674d32a2d029aed3bc967a1949f75586828ebe14:eclass/bitcoincore.eclass
11 > Looks to me like another toolchain.eclass. I'm against it.
14 Without any reasons given, this adds nothing to the discussion. At the
15 same level of ambiguity, it also looks like another multibuild.eclass.
16
17 Such arguments cannot be taken seriously.
20 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
21 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
22 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
23 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
24 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA