From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GCC 3 Vs GCC 2 and some other stuff
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:47:40
1 sorry for missing that vital point, it was a comparsion of the
2 compilation process, not the end results.
3
4 Thats the issue when talking about the -speed- of a compiler, when
5 comparing the -quality- on the other hand, then we are talking of how
6 well the compiled code is performing. There are several benchmarks of
7 this avaiable, just search the net and you shall find :)
11 //Spider
14 begin quote
15 On 08 Apr 2002 07:33:13 +0200