From: Aniruddha <zentooist@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resurrecting the seeds project
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:26:52
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 08:58 Mon 12 Nov , Aniruddha wrote:
3 >
4 >> I am interested in resurrecting the 'seeds' project (
5 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/seeds/ ). I first heard from it when I
6 >> announced my stage 4 project (
7 >> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-610904-highlight-.html ).
8 >> It's is important to know that it is my intention to stay as close as
9 >> possible to the original stage 3. Every change will be documented.
10 >>
11 >> I expect to build the first stage 4 this week and I really would like to
12 >> see these stage 4's to be used to get the seeds project started again.
13 >> How can we make this possible?
16 > You might like to take a look at http://code.google.com/p/seed-linux/
17 >
18 > Thanks,
19 > Donnie
20 >
21 Thanks for the reply. However I am looking more for using the current
22 infrastructure ( #gentoo-seeds <irc://freenode/gentoo-seeds>,
23 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/seeds/). That way we can breathe life in
24 the gentoo-seeds project again instead of the google-seeds ;)
25
26 Regards,
27
28 Aniruddha